- Wed, May 20Zoom WebinarResilient Now - for BusinessConflict is about meeting your needs. When you need or want something from another person and that person is not responding to you or is even preventing you from meeting your needs; then you are in conflict. We can offer strategies to navigate through conflict and meet your needs
- Tue, Apr 14WebinarA Story of Heroism and SurvivalNow, maybe more than ever, is the perfect time to hear the words our two speakers have to share - Stories of SURVIVAL and HEROISM in a world gone mad. We invite you to join us online to share in an experience that will hopefully help you put things into perspective.
- Sat, Feb 22Fresh Start SeminarsFresh Start Healthy Relationships SeminarThe Fresh Start Healthy Relationships Seminar is a two-day intensive workshop designed to nurture your relationship and give you the practical skills and tools to have healthier more supportive communication and understanding with your partner.
- Sat, Feb 01Fresh Start Divorce WorkshopFresh Start Divorce WorkshopOur team of professionals work with you to guide you through your personal situation. We examine the family, emotional and financial complexities to meet your unique needs. No two agreements are the same, and how we help you achieve your Fresh Start matters.
- Tue, Dec 10Bankers Hall - 315, 8th Ave SW - 3rd flKeeping your HAPPY during the HOLIDAYSThis fun, informative and interactive hour with Don Schapira - Conflict Resolution Educator - will give you the tips and tricks that will help you focus on the important things during the holidays- like not burning the Turkey!